The article deals with information security risks in accordance with the basis of the type of impact on equipment and systems, The legal basis for the second direction of information security, protection of information, information resources, information systems, information security are governed, Protection of information systems against potential threats "fifth column". Thus, to ensure effective protection against internal information security violators. The use of non-certified information systems, databases and data banks, as well as non-certified means of information protection,
importance of information security
Security refers to the sustainability of all it components (operating system, services, applications, etc.) to attack, as well as providing a standard set of properties: confidentiality, integrity and availability.
It should be noted that privacy as part of Trustworthy Computing is a slightly different concept than from a security point of view. Microsoft in this case meant that every user must manage their documents and the rights to carry out the activity with them. The same applies to the real-time web services and other services that support the communication.
Reliability implies that the user can gain access to resources when necessary, and must also be sure that the expected level.
Finally, business integration is, first and foremost, aid users in finding the required solutions. It is not enough to say: ' Take the first, second, third, etc.-and use ". You want to tell and teach how to do it. In particular, how to ensure the security of your IT infrastructure. We have already described the concept of Trustworthy Computing on the pages of our site, so now let's consider only those points that are relevant in our context. It is, first and foremost, Microsoft Security Framework.
It should be noted that under the loud marketing name hides the formula that Microsoft has recorded as: SD3 + C (Security By Design, Security By Default, Security By Deployment and Communications).
Merit software giant, in our view, is precisely that he was able to formalize those basic principles that many experienced system administrators and users of a client-server application architecture understood intuitively, but to convey to the general public or the developers could not (in the end, it's not their job). Thus, Microsoft, as a representative of the developers, has formulated some basic techniques that we can observe today in its products.
The brainchild of Microsoft Trustworthy Computing and Security Framework became Windows Server 2003. Its developer says that this is a product whose safety was founded when designing, that from the outset, implements the minimal functionality and the minimum necessary privileges. In addition to the system comes a number of tools that allow you to manage processes it security. For example, MBSA (Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer), SUS (Software Update Services), WU (Windows Update) etc. is not to say that Windows Server 2003 is better than, for example, a particular Linux distro, but what better Windows 2000 Server-that's for sure.
While working on the latest version of the server OS software giant, in our opinion, played on some political and social hot around security issues. Some users are missing, that Microsoft had started to seriously address the issue of it security only after the events of 11 September, freezing the development of Windows Server 2003 for 6 months and code audit.
Finally Microsoft has released the book "Writing Secure Code" (secure code), which described the formal principles, useful for application architects, developers, QA staff, etc.
It is interesting to note that in the finals of each developer, system administrator and any other professionals providing security information system, it is necessary to answer the question: "how safe is built?". Here you can reply: "fairly safe" or simply "Safely". But to evaluate this option, you must understand what "adequate security". Best to provide "adequate security" allows the following figure illustrates the balance of compromises from the theory of risk management:
On the one hand provided security, and, on the other hand, the total value of option and practicality. As you can see, it's oxymoronic entity. But to correctly place the slider on the scale and properly assess the risks, you should undertake a range of activities: assess existing strengths, identify risks, analyze them and prioritize, conduct monitoring and planning, and complete all the execution and auditing. Thus, we move on to the next section.
The threat model and process for it security
Threat modeling always begins with some general scheme, which equally is represented in almost every it security tutorial or most web resources on this topic. We offer start from the next pretty compact model.
Portal for information security and information protection, The urgency of the problem of security in information systems, Information security-the key to successful, increasingly important day, comparable to the cost of most often, The importance of information security today is hard to underestimate. Every day we use the Internet and other network technologies, Therefore, information security is paid to attention more than now, since cases of loss or theft of information.
- Homemade Metal Detector
- DIY metal detector camera and light waterproof DIY DIY metal detector camera and light waterproof DIY with a number of tools and materials at hand. It is necessary to explore and test a number of electronic circuits in order to choose the one that will actually work. The materials that will be needed when working
- how to make a homemade metal detector with a magnet how to make a homemade metal detector with a magnet with a number of tools and materials at hand. It is necessary to explore and test a number of electronic circuits in order to choose the one that will actually work. The materials that will be needed when working
- how to make a gold detector at home how to make a gold detector at home to work with a number of tools and materials at hand. It is necessary to explore and test a number of electronic circuits in order to choose the one that will actually work. The materials that will be needed when working
- How to make a gold detector How to make a gold detector device industry from natural materials, During the time that I am searching gold metal detector, The very first thing that you should do before you start scan the ground.
- homemade metal detector tools If you know how to Homemade a metal detector at home, you can save a lot of money, and good experience in the field of metal detecting and gold.
- How to make a metal detector underground make a metal detector underground Metal detector is of modern devices that are used in search of minerals underground, this device can be prepared at home, using simple tools.
- Metal Detecting Videos
- Metal Detecting Videos on YouTube Metal Detecting Videos on YouTube Metal Detector Videos 2016 Metal detecting videos are a great way to display your great discoveries, I choose these videos for some of the best my metal detecting video 2016
- metal detector using 555 timer project report project report: metal detector metal detector using 555 timer project report Metal detector schematic electronic Embedded video DIY "metal detector", This project is designed using metal detector circuit integrated circuit simple 555 timer.
- Metal Detecting Videos Metal detecting videos gives a better idea of the metal detectors, a selection of video clips for metal detecting, from YouTube and others
- consumer reports 10 Best Metal Detectors 2017 metal detector consumer reports 10 Best Metal Detectors 2017 gold metal detectors consumer reports, so you can decide which is better metal detector to buy.
- using a metal detector to find gold Best beautiful things find gold, especially with a good metal detector, prospecting for gold in nature, amazing adventure-you're going with a metal detector and digging Earth and find anything old, old coins, rings and jewelry, in the Plains or on the beach.
- Metal Detector Finds
- best metal detectors for finding gold Metal detector finds section, what's new in the world of discoveries with a metal detector, treasures, gold, jewelry>
- Recent Treasure Finds 2015 Find the treasure Recent Treasure Finds 2016 Treasure Found 2016, Recent Treasure Finds 2015, Recent Treasure Finds in Florida, Most Recent Metal Detecting Videos, Treasures Found with Metal Detectors, Metal Detectors Treasure Hunting Finds, Best Metal Detecting Finds, Lost Treasures in Central Florida.
- Find the treasure of a Jew in Jerusalem Find the treasure of a Jew in Jerusalem Roman Coin Identification Pictures Ancient Coins Identification, Roman Coin Identification Pictures, Ancient Coin Values Guide, Ancient Roman Coin Identification, Ancient Roman Coins, Ancient Greek Coins for Sale, Ancient Roman Coin Dealers, Uncleaned Ancient Coins for Sale.
- ancient coins
- Ancient Coins Identification Ancient Coins Identification, Roman Coin Identification Pictures, Ancient Coin Values Guide, Ancient Roman Coin Identification, Ancient Roman Coins, Ancient Greek Coins for Sale, Ancient Roman Coin Dealers, Uncleaned Ancient Coins for Sale.
- ancient greek coins information ancient greek coins information An old Platinum coin, coin price of Platinum old, ancient coins, precious, precious old world coins, ancient Greek coins, anecdotes, Greek silver coins, Greek coins trade Hellas, pictures of ancient Greek coins minted BC, Roman silver coin, Greek coins from the first century a.d.
- Ancient Roman currency system Ancient Roman coins and their prices, currency rates rare and ancient Roman, ancient Roman coins prices what BC, ancient Roman coin prices, prices of old Roman coins, Roman coins, prices, currency rates Romanian old gold, ancient Roman coin, old Byzantine currency, ancient Roman coins.
- Silver Treasures consisting of over 100 objects of silver It was a stunning vintage Silver artifacts from the old, a hidden treasure after about a Millennium and a half, a treasure which contains both objects intact, as well as many small fragments of silver.
- Roman Coin Identification Pictures Roman Coin Identification Pictures Ancient Coins Identification, Roman Coin Identification Pictures, Ancient Coin Values Guide, Ancient Roman Coin Identification, Ancient Roman Coins, Ancient Greek Coins for Sale, Ancient Roman Coin Dealers, Uncleaned Ancient Coins for Sale.
- metal detecting
- underwater metal detecting Underwater metal detectors, are divided into two groups. Metal detecting amphibians, that allows to conduct the underwater search, at a depth of up to 3 metres.
- metal detector beginner
- What metal detector to buy? What metal detector to buy Shop Metal Detectors Metal Detectors on eBay Where to Purchase Metal Detectors Metal Detector from Amazon Garrett at Pro Metal Detector Cheap Metal Detectors Discount Metal Detectors for Sale,
- what does discrimination mean on a metal detector what does discrimination mean on a metal detector Discrimination is the detector's ability to search only certain metals. Without discrimination, Discrimination on a metal detector should be set high enough to make the detector to ignore false alarms
- using metal detectors on beaches using metal detectors on beaches With hand-held metal detectors, Marian and Daniel listens for hours on end, undulating dunes voice after the whim of the wind, and breath "treasures" captive in their wombs
- metal detector discrimination chart metal detector discrimination chart Differences between the coils, shapes what is discrimination and ground balance, why. Among the information they provide and comparison chart we met at the top of.
- Best Places to Use Metal Detectors Best Places to Use Metal Detectors The metal detectors are machines that respond to metal that may not be apparent to the user's eye. One of the simplest types of metal detector
- metal detector beginner metal detector beginner Best Metal Detector for Beginners learn how to operate a metal detector and become a professional treasure hunter, Ideal for beginners or children hoping to find lost treasure.
- Best Metal Detectors Consumer Reports Best Metal Detectors Consumer Reports Best metal detector reviews offer you the best posts by metal detectors on the market from all major brands, best metal detector of comments.
- Best All Round Metal Detector For Everything Best metal detectors, as well as in depth, metal detector reviews from all the top brands of metal detectors. There is no one best metal detectors.
- detectors for gold Best Metal Detectors Consumer Reports detectors for gold Best Metal Detectors Consumer Reports can you find gold with a metal detector how to find gold with a metal detector minecraft pocket edition finding gold
- underwater_metal_detectors metal detector beginner Best Metal Detector for Beginners learn how to operate a metal detector and become a professional treasure hunter, Ideal for beginners or children hoping to find lost treasure.
- metal detectors for gold
- long_range_locator_for_gold long range locator long range locators that work long range locator metal detector gold locator long range gold detectors reviews long range gold detector long range metal detectors long range gold detector radar
- red_mercury_price_per_gram Red Mercury Thermometer Red Mercury Bomb Red Mercury Chemical Explain Red Mercury Shadow Ops Red Mercury Cheat Codes Shadow Ops Red Mercury PC Game Shadow Ops Red Mercury Shadow Ops Red Mercury PC Neutron Bomb Does Red Mercury Exist Red Mercury Price Per Gram Red Mercury Price
- Schematics_Professional_Metal_Detectors Metal Detector Circuits Building a Metal Detector Best Metal Detectors Complete Circuit Diagram Of Metal Detector Plans To Build a Metal Detector Metal Detector Repair Instructions To Build a Metal Detector Used Metal Detectors Field Test Metal Detectors Consumer Reports On Metal Detectors Best Rated Metal Detectors Best Places To Use a Metal Detector
- long_range_gold_detector_circuit_diagram gold detector circuit diagram pdf long range detector for gold long range gold detector radar metal detector long range electric circuit detector long range treasure gold detectors metal detector circuit pinpointer detector circuit diagram
- metal_detector_circuit_using_transistor metal detector schematics circuits amplifier circuits using transistors metal detector circuits projects switching circuit using transistor transistor circuits examples transistor circuits pdf electric circuit detector basic transistor circuits
- how_to_work_electroscope_model301 how to use an electroscope how does an electroscope work electroscope explanation electroscope experiment gold leaf electroscope electroscope metal detector
- homebrew_schema_diagram_metal_detector homebrew schema diagram metal detectors circuits projects metal detector schematics circuit for metal detector gold detector circuit diagram pdf latest metal detector circuit explaine metal detector ic
- underwater metal detectors
- underwater metal detectors treasure hunting Best Underwater Metal Detector Underwater metal detectors reviews, what to buy and what to sell, explaining pictures videos.
- Underwater Metal Detector For Scuba Diving Underwater Metal Detector For Scuba Diving, a particularly useful tool for modern prospectors searching for gold in areas not anyone can access them. A great choice for anyone considering underwater metal detectors.
- Underwater Metal Detector for Gold Underwater metal detector, a particularly useful tool for modern prospectors searching for gold in areas not anyone can access them. A great choice for anyone considering underwater metal detectors.
information security systems
Perimeter security systems General Information. Perimeter security systems , Standard operating procedures (SOP ) are designed to determine whether to enter the territory to be protected , or in any area to which access is not permitted to all. Fence (Perimeter) Intrusion Detection Systems - ” determine the penetration of the fence (perimeter )”, which implies Full post
Security of information systems
The notion of information security management system
Information Security Management - a cyclical process that includes raising awareness of the need to protect information and tasking; data collection and analysis on the state of information security in the organization; information risk assessment; planning measures for handling risks; realization and implementation of appropriate control mechanisms, roles and responsibilities, training and motivation of staff, operational work on the implementation of protective measures; monitor the functioning of control mechanisms, assess their effectiveness and appropriate corrective action.
Process of continual improvement typically requires an initial investment documenting activities, formalization approach to risk management, the definition of the methods of analysis and resource allocation. These measures are used to bring the cycle into effect. They do not necessarily have to be completed before they are activated under revision.
Checks may be held at any time and any frequency depending on the specific situation. In some systems, they must be integrated into automated processes to ensure immediate compliance and response. For other processes, response is required only in the case of security incidents, when the protected information resources have been amended or added, as well as when changes threats and vulnerabilities. Required annual or other periodic inspections or audits to ensure that the control system as a whole achieves its goals.Full post
Security and communications equipment, security systems, turnstiles, access control, intercoms, video surveillance systems, overview, The leading supplier of equipment for control of production and identifying, control to maximize security in the process. Currently on the market of security systems are a lot of producers of equipment for access control systems. However, the most popular access.... Full post
can easily detect weapons like a knife and gun, and all articles of metal which are hidden in the human body. Warranty, Everyone who is going to create a security system project need to know that the devices measuring frequency lies quite simply LC generator. At a time when the perimeter to a path object.... Full post
Video surveillance on the trading floor Innovations in security- IP video surveillance - Use the smart house system is complete without the use of video cameras. The eyes of new generation integrated under the multifunctional high-tech communication type, without territorial or functional limitations. Because the owner at any time to find out what are the circumstances in his private area, even .... Full post
equipment for video surveillance systems Benefits of Security Camera Systems All you need to know aHow to cameras for video surveillance systems ? bout surveillance cameras
In recent years, video surveillance has become an integral part of a comprehensive security system object because modern video surveillance systems allow you to not only watch and record videos, but also to program the reaction of the whole security system in the event of alarm events or situations.
Depending on the type of equipment used video surveillance system is divided into analog and digital. Analog CCTV systems are used where necessary to organize surveillance in a small number of rooms and information from video cameras to record to a VCR. To ensure the safety of especially responsible or geographically distributed objects using digital video surveillance systems, which are usually integrated into the complex security systems. Such complexes are fixed, record and analyze information from the cameras, readers, access control systems, security and fire sensors, and “make decisions” for the protection of the protected object in standalone mode or as directed by the system operator.... Full post.
Choose the main safety and security system You can find the right security system for your home is a bit of a challenge, but if you know your priorities when it comes to the safety of home, you can narrow down your choices for a security system that helps protect you and your family for... Full post