We bring to your attention a selection of proven and effective methods of cleaning jewelry made of gold.
1. To clean the gold you can use a simple washing powder. Pour the water into the pan, bring to a boil, fall asleep a little powder and put the Gold ware (without stones), boil 5-7 minutes. You will immediately see how the dirt, even from the most inaccessible places, depart itself.
2. Cleaning soda. The ornament from gold fill with warm water, preliminary having poured in soda (70-80 gr).
3. Advice from professional jewelers: Put a rag on the bottom of the bowl, put your jewelry on a rag. Fill them with water to cover them and water could not boil out before on a small fire in minutes 20. Add 1/2 tablespoon of cleaning agent (e.g. Fairy). All this is boiled on a small fire 20 minutes.
4. Immerse the gold in a regular Coca-Cola and leave for 8-10 hours. Then wipe with a cotton swab. Attention! Do not use this method for gold items with stones-stones blackwash.
5. Prepare the mixture: A couple of shampoo caps diluted with water (about 2 to 1), add 3-5 drops of ammonia. We drop in this mixture of gold products, leave for 20-30 minutes. Then wash the product in warm water and wipe with a stiff pile cloth.
6. Effectively help to clean the product of gold nitric, hydrochloric or acetic acid. It is advisable to use concentrated acids. After cleaning, thoroughly rinse the product in warm water. When cleaning, do not allow acid to be hit on your hands or eyes.